Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Smile Award



I am way behind.

My first award! :)

I was given this award by my sweet friends Brandie Mansfield (Dream Custom Artwork) and Tiffany Gannon. These ladies are two of the sweetest women around. Thanks for thinking of me. Check out both of their blogs in my favorites.

These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the award's creator 2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
___________________________________

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids
_____________________________________________

I nominate: Wesley Hillis, Hannah Gribble, Brandi Holden, Tanya Houston, Paige Entrekin and Marian Norris

2 comments:

Marian said...

Aw, hey, thanks! That was sweet of you! I have been super busy and haven't had time to read anyone's blog. I woke up at 4:30 for no apparent reason this morning so I am killing time before I get in the shower! I haven't talked to you in a while - I hope you guys are doing well!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I just saw this.. thank you!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!