Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 things about Ella Claire....at 10 months


1. I can take about 2 steps on my own now.


2. I absolutely adore my cousin Breelyn. She gets me so excited. (But I think she thinks I'm hers.) I kinda like that boy cousin Jaxsyn, too, but don't tell him. I get so jealous when my Daddy plays with him.


3. One of my favorite things to do is dance-dance-dance.


4. Mommy has to keep some sort of pants on me at all times because I like to take my diaper off. I think it's so funny. hehe I have managed to take my pants off too though. LOL


5. I have just started giving real kisses. Mommy says they are the BEST!


6. I love animals....especially cats and dogs.


7. Mommy can't keep me in shoes and clothes. I'm growing like a weed. She just bought some size 18 month clothes and a size 5 in shoes. (2 weeks ago I wore a size 3 shoe to the Autumn Street Fair)

8. I race to the stairs every time Mommy and Daddy look away. When they notice me and tell me no....I smile because I know I am faster than those ole geezers. :) (Mommy says she is glad our new house doesn't have stairs.)

9. I am paying more and more attention to the TV and my videos. I really like watching Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse with my Daddy.

10. I love to shake my head "No No." I've heard it so much lately.

2 comments:

Ashley's Attic said...

I love babies at this age...she's becoming a little person now instead of just a baby! I love how, when they get to toddler-age, that their personalities start to really come out. She's beautiful!

Tenara King said...

Sounds like you have a streaker on your hands. Her daddy better watch out when she gets older. haha :)

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!