Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

so many pumpkins........
Daddy showing Ella Claire the pig.
more at the petting zoo
Daddy and Ella Claire on the hayride.
Waiting for the bonfire
She found the perfect one. :)

We visited the Pumpkin Patch on Monday night with our church. (We really appreciate Central taking a group every year. It's such a fun activity and great time for fellowship with friends.) We had so much fun. Ella Claire had fun at the petting zoo, but didn't like it when the animals got loud. LOL She was amazed by the bonfire. She also seemed to really enjoy the hayride, but she had the most fun picking out her little pumpkin.

We can't wait for next year already.

4 comments:

Tenara King said...

I love the picture of her on the hayride!!! True happiness! She is growing up so fast!

Alison Cummins said...

How sweet! Cherish every moment; you will blink and she will be grown!

Tiffany Gannon said...

Very cute pics..

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I know I have said it before, but what a doll! That smile with her pumpkin is priceless.

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!