Wednesday, October 1, 2008

9 things about Ella Claire at 9 months

  1. I can say 3 words, "ma ma," "da da" and "bye bye."
  2. I have 6 teeth now. (3 top and 3 bottom)
  3. My favorite toys are cords, lamps, coasters and blinds. (Anything I'm not supposed to have.)
  4. I'm a girly girl! I have an eye for jewelry. If someone has it on...I want it.
  5. I'm really wanting to walk. If I can just figure this balance thing out.
  6. I'm a Daddy's girl and he loves it!
  7. I like table food, but my Daddy is so nervous about giving it to me. I'm a good eater, but my favorites are mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, bananas, peaches and crackers.
  8. I usually sleep from 8:00 pm to 7:00 am.
  9. I love to dance. Daddy turns on the music channel and I can bust a move.

1 comment:

Marian said...

Look out, she'll be running around before you know it! Adie was so wobbly and would barely take a few steps then fall down. Then when she was 11 months old, she just started walking out of the blue one day - and hasn't slowed down since!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!