Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ella loves her car.
My lil Vol!
Mommy and Ella Claire cheering for the VOLS!
(We're trying to teach her not to be a fair weather fan early. LOL)
One thing I love about blogging is......FRIENDS!
I have made new friends and reconnected with old friends through blogging. I also really enjoy staying in touch with my friends through their blogs.
One friend (who I saw at the Autumn Street Fair with her sweet baby boy)
told me some "exciting" news today.
Congrats and I'll keep you in my prayers! :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

We have that same car. Marlee received it as a birthday gift last year, and still loves it! Maggie is still a little unsure of it, but I'm sure it will change.
Ella is a doll, enjoy every minute of it. Before you know it, she'll be two and very independent!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Thank you so much Lindsey! I am so glad I got to see you and miss Ella. She is such a doll in pictures and in person. Love those big blue eyes! I will soon be updating the blog on the new bebehouston!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!