Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Family Pictures

The amazingly talented Dawn Winton has finished with our Matheny Family pictures. We gave Jack and Katie this session for Mother's/Father's Day last year and were finally able to get the whole crew together in November. Click on Dawn's link to see the end results. She is so talented!!!

I'm sad to see how much my baby girl has grown since the beginning of November though. Where does the time go? She was taking steps on her own then.....and literally took off the week after these pictures. She hasn't slowed down since.

Thanks, Dawn.

1 comment:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

The pics are wonderful! Beautiful family, of course. :)

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!