Friday, January 16, 2009

A little happy for me...

Ella Claire has been sick-o. She had her 1st ear infection last week and really has just not been herself for about two weeks now. Then, last night she broke out in HIVES. She was pitiful and I was a mess. LOL I've had a crazy week with work. Now, I'm not feeling so great myself, but two people have really tried to cheer me up.

My hubby - I'll post the story later, but he FINALLY pulled a great surprise off. We honestly have a hard time keeping secrets...even good ones, like Christmas, birthday and anniversary gifts. He did this time though for 3 whole days (that's a record for us). LOL He bought ME a new camera (just because), but HE can't stop playing with it. Wes says I'm so spoiled! :) In fact, I think she called me a brat. LOL 

Sweet Kandice Patrick - Thanks so much for my new camera strap slipcover. I LOVE IT. Kandice knew how bad I have been coveting one of these and sent me an email saying that she had something for me. I've entered about 10 contests to try and win one of these....and now I have one.  She has also been working so hard on my goodies that I won in her giveaway. Sooo cute! I'll post pictures later, but I'm off to get warm in cozy and slip away into dreamland. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you and Ella Feel so much better soon and congrats on the camera :)

Wesley said...

you are spoiled and a brat. But I still love you!! =)

Marian said...

Hey, congrats on getting a camera! I hope you do better than me with learning how to work it!

I've had mine for almost two years and Jason knows much more about all the functions than I do.

Well, he also has much more patience than I have to sit and read manuals, too. :)

Danielle said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you and Ella aren't feeling well. Ear infections are no fun! Between Marlee and Maggie, we've had plenty. Actually, Marlee has a fever today. I'm hoping it's just her sinuses.

Feel better soon!

Kandice said...

I hope you get too feeling better! I bet you're having fun with that camera. Is Bryan taking pictures with that cute girl camera strap slip cover? Haha. Talk to you soon!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!