Sunday, August 24, 2008

We are a little sad to see the Olympics go at our house. We loved watching the swimming and gymnastics. I became a fan of Michael Phelps and Shawn Johnson. GO USA!

Bryan and I counted up this year that we were dating 12 years ago during the summer Olympics. WOW! I was 15 and Bryan was 16. I went to the Atlanta games with my mom and aunt to watch the gymnastics that year and brought Bryan back a t-shirt. Who would have thought we would eventually end up getting married and have the sweetest little girl in the world together?!?! :)

Ella Claire turned 8 months yesterday. She started waving today while she says "bye bye." She is saying, "ma ma, da da, bye bye and hi." She is at a really fun age even though she is into everything. She has started eating fruit puffs (only so I can try and teach her to self feed). At first she really didn't like the texture, but now she is feeding them to herself. We've also moved up to #3 baby foods. She has started making this excited face whenever she sees baby food coming her way. She'll close her eyes and give us a huge grin all while laughing. It's hysterical! She is sleeping from about 7:30 pm to 7:00 am. She still loves being outdoors and her bathtime. However, bathtime is becoming harder because she wants to roll over, stand up and climb out. She absolutely loves her playtime with her cousins Bree and Jax (Alli too). I miss my tiny baby, but am enjoying all the new stages with her.

I'll try to post some updated pictures soon.

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!