Sunday, August 10, 2008

Help me decide please!

Okay, I really wish that I was like my friend Marian and could make all of Ella Claire's Halloween costumes, but I can't. (Not yet, anyway. I am working on it though.) I have been debating which costume I like the best, but haven't been able to decide. I love the idea of Ella the Elephant, but most of the elephant costumes are just not "girly". This is the cutest that I have found for a girl. So, I need your help. Which do you like the best?

Ella the Elephant or Ella the flower?




9 comments:

Hannah said...

Elephant!!! definitely.

ellaandmommy said...

ok...Mom, Wes and Bryan all voted elephant.

4-elephant
0-flower

Mylie and Me said...

I vote for the elephant too! Although, it looks like it could be very hot if the weather is not cool that night.

Jess said...

my boys were both elephants their first halloween! it was the tom arma one..too cute but its not very girly! so im partial to elephant!although the flower is adorable..

Julie said...

I vote elephant as well. The one pictured looks girly and you could always add some things to it to make it frilly.

Brandie said...

Elephant!

Ashley said...

elephant!!

P said...

my vote is... elephant! imagine that :) she'll be soooo cute!

p.s. I miss you TONS!

Kirby Williams said...

Elephant! Too cute

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!