Saturday, August 30, 2008

Updated pics and a sweet face video :)

Baths are much harder these days.
She trys to crawl up the wall and out of the tub (which usually ends in a big slip and slide).

I thought this was a sweet picture of Ella Claire at my grandparents house.

She is such a happy girl!

But she's into everything and all over the place. She loves crawling under tables and in between the furniture.

Thursday night I left her with Bryan. When I got home she had broken a picture frame, two blinds and torn tabs off of a diaper (and the house was destroyed).


She loved Daddy's strawberry popsicle today.


We have had such a busy week. I've not had time to answer e-mails, clean house or do much of anything extra. I've barely managed to cook dinner and do laundry. This is also the end of the month. So, I have to get everything turned into the office by Tuesday. If you're one of my buddies (who have sent me a text or e-mailed me and I haven't responded), I'm not ignoring you. Hopefully by Tuesday I can get caught up and things will settle down.



I just wanted to post a few pictures of Ella Claire. She got her 1st boo boo today at Gran's house (my mom's). We ran by there for a few minutes and were looking something up on the computer in the kitchen. Ella Claire managed to crawl over to the bar stools, pull up on them and pull it over on top of her. She hit her head on the tile floor as well. I'm not sure who was more hysterical Ella Claire or Bryan.






Here is a short video of Ella Claire's new "sweet face". She does it all of the time. Of course, we think she's adorable, but it's funny to see how "cute" she thinks she is when she does it.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh,lindsey, she's too sweet!

Mylie and Me said...

that's funny! Mylie has a one that looks just like that, we call it her "cheese face." Hope your week is going well!

Kirby Williams said...

Precious! She has such a cute little smile. Hope you have a great week.

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!