Thursday, August 7, 2008

Slide show is up



Julie has posted Ella Claire's 6 month slideshow on her blog. See for yourself how sweet my baby girl is at http://www.sweetmemoriesphotography.blogspot.com/.
Bryan started back to school today and boy did Ella Claire and I miss him. This was the best summer because the three of us were home so much together. We made a short stop at his school today before Ella Claire and I came home for lunch and her nap. I have a feeling we'll be making lots of visits on Daddy's planning or lunch break. We love you "Da-da"/B and hope this is a good school year for you!





Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!