Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag You're It!

I was tagged by the sweet Ashley at Nik Naks by Ashley. Check her out!!!

MY 7 RANDOM; WEIRD FACTS:

1. I cannot stand dirty clothes in my house. I do laundry everyday. It bothers me to know that we have a pile needing to be washed. I actually have a hard time letting enough build up to have a large load.

2. I am not a big sweets eater. I would much rather have something salty!

3. I balance my checkbook down to the penny! We are Dave Ramsey fans.

4. I'm a PICKY eater. I mean...literally.... I pick at my food. It drives Bryan crazy. I love to eat and I love all types of foods. However, I will tear my sandwich/hamburger apart, break things into, cut them up, eat things separately (like each item on a hamburger or items one at a time in a salad or taco, etc). Weird, I know.

5. I hate to spend money! I have gotten a little better because of Ella Claire. I do enjoy shopping for her now. It doesn't bother me when it is something for her, but otherwise forget it. Some people call it CHEAP....Some say I'm a really good SAVER!

6. I hate summer clothes! (shorts, bathing suits, tanks) I would love to live somewhere with cool weather all year.

7. We have a tradition at our house to tell each other our highs and lows of the day everynight before bed. My high most days is seeing/hearing Ella Claire's sweet laugh! Then, we roll over and I can't fall asleep unless my leg is touching Bryan's.

Now, I am supposed to tag seven people. I'm tagging Wesley Caroline and anyone else who hasn't been tagged, so if you are reading this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself "tagged" by me!

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!