Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

5 Generations
My poor Dad wouldn't know what to do if Wes or I ever have a boy! LOL


Ella Claire loves the water.

We are looking forward to Mommy and Me swimming lessons next month.

My sweet girl


Wheww....we have been so busy lately and it doesn't look like we are going to slow down anytime soon. Ella Claire is growing like a weed. I just can't believe that she is going on 6 months. She is rolling over, laughing and eating all of the time. She's trying her hardest to pull up and sit on her own. Since my last post we have started actual baby food. We are still working on vegetables, but should start some of the fruits this week. She still likes her cereal also. She is such a good eater. I guess she comes by that honestly.

On another note....We are really enjoying summer. We bought Ella Claire a baby pool and she loves it. She kept looking at us like, "You mean I get to take a bath outside?" 2 of her favorite things bath and being outside :) We also enjoyed Relay 4 Life on Friday night after Bree's ballgame. I started running and working out last week as well. I haven't worked out since I found out I was pregnant last May. So, needless to say..it was long overdue. I still have about 20-25 pounds of baby weight to lose and I've promised myself I am going to do it before baby #2 comes along. If only I had appreciated how good of shape I was in a year ago. Oh well...we live and learn, right? I've never really had to diet or exercise. I did for fun or obsession, but now I need to and don't really know how. So if anyone has suggestions to help lose the rest of my baby weight let me know please.

We are looking forward to going to Birmingham to visit family at the end of the month and then....on to the beach we go. My whole family is going....aunts, grandparents and all. We've not done this in a long time. So, this should be lots of fun. We also have MOMMY AND ME SWIMMING LESSONS, along with Aunt Wes and Bree later this summer. Wes did them with Bree at about 8 months and she has never been afraid of the water. I'm hoping Ella Claire will be the same way and that oneday she'll be on the swim team. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!