Sunday, June 8, 2008

Alli is 9!

Allison Brooke turned 9 last Sunday.


This is an old picture of one night when Alli spent the night with us and we put together Bree's Christmas present. We would stay up late and play clue and then she would sleep right in the middle of us....... kicking all night. :) This is at one of Ella Claire's baby showers.

I forgot last weekend between ballgames, birthday parties and cookouts to post about my niece's birthday. Even though we celebrated last Saturday I wanted to post some pictures of her.
We love you, Alli!



No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!