Saturday, April 26, 2008

Life is Good....Busy but Good!






We have had a busy week. Ella Claire turned 4 months on Wednesday. We spent the morning with Aunt Wes and Bree Bree. The girls took their first bath together. (I'll post pics if someone would send them to me. HINT HINT WESLEY CAROLINE!) Then, EC or easy, as we sometimes end up calling her, had an appointment with her doctor and got her shots. It was not a fun afternoon to say the least.


Bryan...a.k.a..Uncle Bine is coaching Bree's training t-ball team in Morrison. He is so good with the kids. My mom keeps telling people, when they ask which kid on the team is his, that he was a good uncle before he was a good daddy! They had their 1st game today. It was a hoot! Bryan seemed to be getting more exercise than any of the kids. LOL They all did so good though! Ella Claire also seemed to enjoy watching all the bigger kids. It's amazing how she already watches Bree's every move......and Bree is just crazy about "Baby Ee-ah." I hope they always like each other as much as they do right now. :)


It's also been an exciting time at home. Ella Claire tried cereal for the 1st time tonight and pear juice for the 1st time on Friday. She is laughing all the time now and she even noticed herself in the mirror for the 1st time this morning while I was getting ready.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful tax free weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she has grown so fast...and she such a big girl now eating baby food!! How does she like it??

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!