Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring is in the Air!

I love love love this time of the year. Ella Claire and I went to the greenhouse on Saturday afternoon with Wes, Bree, Gran, Great Granny Ruthie and NiNi. We had so much fun. We picked out some new guinea impatiens and a pink mandevilla. We are planning on setting them out tomorrow. Ella Claire also has a new red hummingbird feeder outside her window. A special thanks goes to Ruthie for all our goodies. :) I am so amazed at how much Ella Claire loves being outside. I hope she always enjoys the outdoors.

Ella also is working really hard at rolling over. She will be 4 months on Wednesday and almost has this new trick down. Aunt Wes actually kept Ella Claire for a few hours for me today and tried really hard to get her to completely do it without me there. It's kinda funny. Monday is the day that I have a meeting in Cookeville. It's the only day I'm out of town and usually the only time that Bryan or myself isn't with Ella. I'm always back by lunch, but those 3 or 4 hours that I am away from her kill me. Bryan always goes to check on Ella on his planning period, which is about 9:45. Wes told Bryan that Ella was trying to roll over and his response was "Please don't tell Linz. She'll cry if she's not here." I thought it was so sweet that he didn't want me to think I had missed anything. Luckily, Ella Claire decided she would wait till Mommy is around to roll all the way over. :)

We have a busy week planned, but most of all I am dreading Ella Claire's 4 month check up on Wednesday. I hate when she has to have shots, but we're looking forward to trying some cereal later this week. :) I'll post some new pictures soon.

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!