Monday, April 14, 2008

First Post Ever


I have debated starting a blog for some time now and today I broke down. I decided it would be a good way for family and friends to keep up with us and how fast my sweet Ella Claire is growing. It seems like I am sending pictures everyday to someone through e-mail. So....now this will be my way of communicating (showing off) what new cute things she is doing. She is almost 4 months and is growing so fast. I'll try and post more when I can figure this blogging out. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous! I think she kind of looks like Bree!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!