Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ella Claire's 3 Month Pictures


We asked Julie LaForte of Sweet Memories photography to take Ella Claire's 3 month pictures. She also took pictures of Ella Claire for her birth announcements at 1 month. Julie posted the slideshow today and Oh, how I love them! I chose a song that two of my best friends, Lyndsey and Mindy sent me after Ella Claire was born. Thank you girls because it was just meant to be with these pictures. Julie, thanks for taking time with Ella Claire and helping me get some outside pictures even though the weather was not cooperating. Taking pictures of babies (especially....babies who have colic) is not an easy task. I really appreciate your patience and can't wait for the next session. Just another great job!



On another note -

My baby girl is growing so fast and it is making me so sad. We saw a friend's newborn baby at church tonight. I just can't believe how much Ella Claire has grown. I miss the newborn diapers and when her carseat carrier looked way too big for her. I miss when, as my MIL would say "her hips would fit in a dixie cup." LOL Don't ask....those Mathenys have some of the funniest sayings. We were looking at her new pictures and she has changed so much in just 4 weeks.

I just want to make the days count with Ella Claire. I want to make even the smallest things fun for her. I want her to wake up everyday and think to herself that her life is the greatest! I'm starting a list today of "Fun Things To Do with Ella Claire." I also watched Randy Pausch's Last Lecture and if you haven't seen it...find it on YouTube. It really made me think about what is important in this life.

My mom and sister were giving me a hard time while we were teaching the baby Bible class tonight. They love to pick at me and were telling me how I was going to be "that mom." They were talking about that overprotective mom that everyone rolls their eyes at. Maybe....maybe not, but it's my job to protect her, right? LOL I'll let her fall down sometimes. So, I can teach her to get back up. :)


Until next time.....Happy Thursday. The weekend is almost here. YIPEEEE


Check out Ella Claire's pictures at http://www.sweetmemoriesphotography.blogspot.com/ and Julie's photography!

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!