Saturday, December 13, 2008

They say it's your BIRTHDAY.....

Sisters by chance, friends by choice.


Before Veron and Steph call me....this is the only picture I could find of the 3 of us. (Can we get a better one soon!)

Yes, this is a horrible picture of me (I was 8 months preggo and about to be put on bedrest) and both of my SILs will probably kill me, but they both have December birthdays.

Veronica turned the big 3-0 yesterday. Thanks for all that you do on your "days off" to help with Ella Claire. We really appreciate you.

Stephanie's birthday was on December 3rd. Steph, We love you despite the fact that you are still sooooo young and skinny. :)

Happy Birthday....We love you both.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

your right the picture is "oh not so hot of you!" lol your alot more brave than me I would NEVER post a pregnant picture of me on here!!! love you anyways!!

Mylie and Me said...

http://www.frontierrecall.com/ Dont know what you decided to do about the car seats, but thought I would pass this along.

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!