Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I'm not sure who loves Ella Claire's new chair more.....her or Daddy!!!!:) 
Ella Claire's pony from Alli, Jax, Uncle Chris and Aunt On-ca.
Santa brought Ella Claire a kitchen and lots of other goodies!!!!!!
Our 1st time leaving milk and cookies for Santa. 
We also left some carrots for the reindeer. 
We even sprinkled some magic reindeer food on the front porch.
Some oats and glitter to help guide Rudolph. 
playing with Rudolph and B at Gran's house on Christmas eve
They adore each other. 
Notice the cookie crumb on her chin. She got into Santa's cookies. LOL
Santa made a stop at Gran and Bim's house
Fun with cousins at Nanny and Pa Matheny's 

1 comment:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I see Ella Claire is not the only one getting use out of her chair! I love the polka dot print. Too cute.

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!