Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Credit where credit is due........


I've had several people ask me about Ella's cakes. The Kake Lady from Manchester made them. They were fabulous. They tasted as good as they looked. The snowflakes were formed from white chocolate and the cutouts were fondant. Both layers of the main cake were strawberry and french vanilla with butter cream icing. Sooooo good!


I also wanted to thank Paula for making Ella Claire's snowflake sugar cookies for her party. They were wonderful. I honestly hated to eat them because they were so pretty. Ella is a big fan of Ms. Paula's cookies and has been for awhile now. :) Check her out at Cookies by Paula. My favorites are her Molasses Spice cookies. They are to die for......:)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty cake!! I can't believe your sweet baby girl is already 1....man time flies!! Carter will be a year old Febuary 14th, which is right around the corner :(
Ella seems like such a sweet and happy little girl...and such a beauty!!
Hope yall have a safe and Happy New Years!!

Patty's Stitches said...

What a lovely idea for a birthday! Just wanted to let you know that I have a January schedule on my NEW blog pattyboydstitches.blogspot.com. Wesley had mentioned that you and she might like a pillow case dress. Email or call me if you're interested. See ya! - Patty

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!