Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Doesn't she look precious in her "I love Mommy" hat?
My 1st Mother's day present.
Our new tradition on Mother's day.
Ella Claire's handprints. I hope to make a book of them oneday.
Ella Claire Matheny and mommy

Being a Christian mother is the most important job I have and I feel so blessed to be the mother of this precious little girl. My Ella Claire has given me so much joy in the short 4 1/2 months that she has been alive. I am honored to be her mom.



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. If you have a mom like mine.....you too.... have been wonderfully blessed. :)

PS...Thanks, Gran and Bim, for the rose bush. It is beautiful and I love it! I can't wait to watch it grow.......along with my little girl.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

good seeing you today, you look great! :)

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!