Thursday, June 4, 2009

More from the zoo

This girl is not afraid of anything. 
Bree wouldn't get close at all to the animals and Ella Claire wanted in their face. 
t-r-o-u-b-l-e
They love their Bim.
Bree and Bim climbing the ropes.
Gran and her girls
We rented a double stroller. This is how they ended up. LOL

My monkey riding a monkey.
This is so much fun, Gran!!
Bree and Wes at the zoo.
Wes sharing her Sprite with Ella Claire. 
Ella Claire looks to Bree for everything. 

My parents and their 2 favorite girls. 
Ella thought she was a goat and tried several times to climb over or under the rail.
The gang at the zoo...minus Gran

1 comment:

Marian said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at the zoo! We took Adie a few weeks ago and she loved it. You should take them to the aquarium next. We took Adie last summer and she still talks about it! I think we're going back in the next couple of weeks :)

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!