Friday, June 26, 2009

ABC's of Lindsey Matheny

I was tagged by the sweet Susan Grandey.

A- Age: 27

B - Bed size - King

C- Chore you hate - cleaning the kitchen

D - Dogs names: Berkley

E - Essential start to your day item: usually a little Sundrop or some type of caffeine

F - Favorite Color - Red

G - Gold or Silver - Silver or white gold

H - Height - 5'2

I - Instruments you play - a little piano, but I also took a few violin lessons in college

J - Job Title - (CTT) Continuous Treatment Team Case Manager (and wife and mommy)

K - Kids - 1 daughter-Ella Claire

L - Living arrangements - married to Bryan

M - Mom's name - Monti

N - Nicknames - Linz, Sissy

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth - several

P - Pet Peeve - messiness, arrogance and greed


Q - Quote from a movie - Clairee Belcher (Steel Magnolias): The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.

R - Right or left handed - Right

S - Siblings - 1 sister-Wes

T -Time you wake up - 7 or 7:30

U - Underwear - absolutely

V - Vegetable you dislike - Beets

W - What makes you run late - usually not wanting to get up (I am not a morning person) or getting out the door with Ella Claire

X - x-rays' - yes I have had many

Y - Yummy food you make - cream cheese squares, apple dumplings, chicken casserole, round steak, strawberry pie

Z - Zoo animal - Elephants

I am now tagging: Wesley, Tara, Marian, Misty, Candice

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!