Tuesday, June 23, 2009

18 things at 18 months about Ella Claire

1. Her favorite place to be is outside...night and day.
2. She loves gaga. (aka...yogurt)
3. She puts herself to sleep in her own bed about 8:30 every night. (major milestone for us)
4. She is very tall. (95th percentile) She did not get this from my family.
5. She loves her cousins more than just about anything.
6. She loves to do the hot dog dance from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Imagination Movers Dance.
7. She sings a song in the shower that her daddy made up. "Cold Missy, Cold Missy"
8. She loves shoes.
9. She likes to help Mommy water the flowers.
10. She calls her Daddy "Mama" since he has been off for the summer.
11. She likes to wear her Daddy's underwear around her head while Mommy is folding laundry.
12. She loves slushy drinks from Sonic. So, much that she says, "no, mine."
13. She is a climber and daredevil.
14. She really likes looking at all of her books.
15. She does the best elephant impression.
16. She can unlock the deadbolt on our back door by herself and go outside. Thank goodness we have a screened in back porch.
17. She loves to watch herself in the mirror and new video phone. She gives herself kisses.
18. She is the light of our lives. Her smile makes my worries disappear. :)

1 comment:

Dawn Winton said...

I love this! Love it! I don't know where blogging will be in 18 or even 40 years - but I know this needs to be where Ella Claire can read it. Print this or archive it on DVD - just please make sure it isn't lost - she will LOVE it!

:)

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!