Monday, April 6, 2009

Cullen Mania


Well, I've been sucked in.......by my husband of all people. Bryan's students begged to watch Twilight last week. He came home and asked me to watch it Friday night. I unwillingly amused him. From the beginning of all the hype I just thought, "that's not my thing." I have never been into fantasy/science fiction type stuff.
Now, I've watched the movie twice and am reading the first book. I'm planning to borrow the others from a friend and am anxious to find out what happens.
I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover (or genre).

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i love them, i am on the third book... i have all 4 if you need to borrow one :) thank you for my text today.

Kara said...

so funny...I blogged about the same thing tonight! I swore I'd never touch this series and now I am pathetically addicted...the movie isn't near as good as the book!

Susan said...

Hi Lindsey, I still have that check for you to sign. Do you think that I could catch you at home sometime this week? Let me know when would be the best.
Thanks

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!