Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Ella Claire and I made Daddy a birthday sign. 
She had so much fun coloring for Daddy. :) 
Grandad celebrating 81 years

We have been on a whirlwind since last Thursday, which was Bryan's (29th) and my Grandad's (81st) birthday. We ate at Boskey's with Bryan's parents Thursday night and then came back to our house to meet my family for Grandad/Bryan's birthday get together. Bryan, I know I didn't get to make a post on Thursday, but I hope you liked the sign your girls made you. I hope you enjoy your golf lessons with the Pro, too. We love you more than you could possibly know. Sometimes I still can't believe your mine. Thank you for all that you do for us and for being the most amazing husband and father. You are such a blessing in everyone's life that you touch. 

Friday we spent some time in Gran and Bim's basement while the tornado and storms passed and had a fun day togther at home. 

Saturday we finally finished our taxes and we also had a planning meeting at Boskey's for my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe I've been out of high school that long. It was so good to see my friends. I look forward to our monthly visits so much.

If you graduated from Warren County High School in 1999 please send your current mailing address to wchs99@hotmail.com. We need addresses as soon as possible. Our reunion is scheduled for August 29.

Sunday was packed full of Easter activities. We were glad to have Tyler and Jenna at church with us Sunday morning. We can't wait till Jenna is officially a Hillis. She's already a member of our family though. We had family in from Alabama also and Ella Claire felt she had to show out for Aunt Mel. 

And, tommorow is Wesley Caroline's 21st birthday. On one hand, it's hard for me to believe my baby sister is 21, but on the other hand she seems much older to me. Wes, I'm very proud of you. You are truly an amazing mother. I love you and wish you a lifetime of happiness. I'm so glad that you are my sister. 

PS -We had fun with you, Ryan and Bree last night at Boskey's. (I told Bryan on the way home I need a break from Boskey's. We've eaten there 3 times in week for different occasions. ) 

Hope everyone is having wonderful week. 


1 comment:

Alison Cummins said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. Everything went great and she is sleeping soundly.

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!