Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're back!






We are glad to be home, but we love SEASIDE. I think we've found our yearly vacation spot. We had a great trip. We drove to Birmingham the first day and spent the night with my Aunt Mel. She has a pool. So, we got to hang out there and swim all afternoon. Ella Claire and Bree love the water. (Thanks, Aunt Mel and Uncle Sam for letting us come crash with you all!)


Then, the next morning we (Wes, Bree, Granny Mac, Aunt Mel, Bryan, Ella Claire and myself) all headed out. I am so proud of Ella and Bree. They really couldn't have been any better. They sat side by side and played all the way there and back. Ella Claire is just in awe of Breelyn. Gran and Bim didn't get there until late Saturday morning due to Mom being at cheerleading camp all week. Thanks to Aunt Mel and Bim for everything. You made Ella Claire's (and ours) first vacation wonderful.


We enjoyed our time at the beach and experienced our 1st beach wedding. I'm thinking Wes needs to get married at the beach now. We got to spend some time with lots of family. Aunt Carole and Eric, a.k.a George, we had so much fun with you guys. We ate like kings and queens the whole time. I'll try and post more later, but I am so tired.


We're gearing up for the annual Hillis' 4th bash. My mom goes all out every year.


Ella Claire has her 6 month pictures tomorrow. So stay tuned!


PS-To one of my friends.....YIPEE. I told you to think positive. :)

1 comment:

Marian said...

Very cute pics! Seaside is really wonderful (if expensive)! Jason and I stayed there in one of the beach-front cottages one year when he was home on mid-tour leave from the Army. We were there exactly two days and then they issued a mandatory hurricane evacuation! It took over eight hours just to get to Columbus, Georgia (Ft. Benning, his next assignment). We got the remainder of our money back, though. I loved how walkable the town is. And our cottage came with to bicycles, so we biked around like big dorks, too.

I'm glad you guys had fun and Ella did well on the car trip! I'm sure it was a relief to you :). Sounds like Miss Ella is going to be like Adie and have a mouth-full of teeth before she's two. Adie already has 16 of 20 baby teeth! The only things left are four more molars that she won't get for another three years (I HOPE!). Teething has been a nightmare with Adie, but then, she is extra sensitive to everything.

Ok, I realize this comment is more like an e-mail, so I'll end it here!

Take care! Have a good weekend!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!