Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy "early" Birthday, Ella Claire


Ella Claire has one of those "yucky" 2-day before Christmas birthdays. Bryan has said, since she was born, that he wanted to try and do something special on her 1/2 birthday each year. We were a little late with this one, but I don't think she minds. :) We also wanted to get the play set early. So, she can play this fall.

Funny Story on B - I thought we were going to get a smaller (less expensive) version. We had been looking for several months. Bryan told me to just go order it one afternoon, but I wanted him to go with me. When we got there, Bryan started asking how much to add this... and this. This is what Daddy decided on.

Notice the solar lights next to the slide. I asked him when we got home, if he was planning on letting her play in the dark. LOL Seriously, Ella Claire and I learned to take Daddy shopping with us. Being a daddy's girl sure pays off.......






This video is when Ella Claire saw it for the 1st time. (Please ignore the temper tantrum in the beginning. She thought we were making her go inside. I typically do not reward her for bad behavior. LOL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet...oh to have a house full of little ones!!!!

Jaime said...

Hi Lindsey! That video is adorable. :)

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!