Sunday, September 6, 2009

Breelyn Caroline's Birthday Bash


My niece, Breelyn, turns 4 tomorrow. I don't know where the time has gone. That little girl changed my life from the moment I saw her come into this world....She's an angel.

Ella Claire adores her and she's her "bestie" in the whole world. I hope they are always close.

Bree's Hello Kitty party was last night at the Manchester Rec Center. All I can say is...Wesley sure can throw a party. (I'm glad she's Ella Claire's aunt..hint hint.) We had tons of food, swimming in the outdoor and indoor pool, awesome cake, the cutest Hello Kitty pops and the coolest treat bags. (Wes, Ella loves the Hello Kitty socks, notepad and bracelets.) The kids even enjoyed playing Simon Says and Red Light, Green Light with the one and only David Craven. :) It was a blast!!!


Bree and her t-ball buddy Will
Wes and Ryan
BFFs
sugar rush




The kids loved splashing and dunking Tim Parish. :)
Ella Claire's new best buddy...David

One of my favorite shots of the night!
The birthday girl


playing...no more monkeys jumping on the bed


Hello Kitty Pops....made by my sis
Yes, they are as good as they look :)


3 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Great Pictures! The Cake looks delicious.

Unknown said...

What a great party! The girls are getting prettier by the minute. I Love Ella's overalls!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Breelyn!!!!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!