Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm behind...

due to moving all day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday of last week. Then, I've had to work all day today to get caught up on WORK WORK (and I'm sick.) So, I'll try and post Halloween pictures of Ella the Elephant (if I can find my camera) this week.

The painter is moving right along on the house. Bryan and my favorite Heating and Air Man (Brent Craven) are starting on the tile this week and carpet has been ordered. Thank goodness the hardwood is in pretty good shape. Thanks goes to our wonderful friends Brent and Mendie Craven (and David and Brynn) for all of their help on Saturday. I know you had no idea what you were getting yourselves into, but we sure appreciate you guys. Sherwin Williams and Lowes have become our favorite hang outs lately and my new hobby is picking out fixtures and such it seems. LOL

And.......until further notice we are nomads. Right now we are staying with my in-laws. I'm sure after only one night they are rethinking this arrangement. (Watch out Gran and Bim)LOL Thanks, Nanny and Pa for taking us in until the house is ready.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Good luck! That is a big job and I'll be thinking about you all.

Wendy Anderson said...

Congrats on your house! That's awesome!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!