Thursday, November 27, 2008

11 things about Ella Claire at 11 months


My sweet baby girl is growing so fast. She turned 11 months last Sunday. Here are a few things about her...

  1. I am walking EVERYWHERE!


  2. I am little Miss Independent. (She only wants to eat or drink what she can feed herself. She doesn't want anyone to help her. She wants to do everything herself. LOL)


  3. I have 8 teeth now and have learned to BITE (and it hurts sooo bad). I think it is so funny when I hurt my Mommy.


  4. I love chocolate. My Mommy and Daddy aren't happy about this one, but Nanny Matheny shared her breakfast of Sundrop and a Hershey's bar every morning while we stayed with her. That chocolate is some GOOD stuff. :)


  5. I like to play the drums with my Mommy's pots and a spoon.


  6. My hair is curly in the back.....very curly.


  7. My favorite words right now are....Daddy, Baby, Bye, Pa, Jax and.....Momma, only when I'm tired or hurt.


  8. I love to pretend that I am typing on Mommy's laptop. I can work, too. :)


  9. I like to play chase with my Daddy up and down the hall at our new house. My Daddy is so silly.


  10. I never sit still for 2 seconds at a time. If I'm awake I am on the go, go, go. I am very active and just a little high strung as my Mommy says. Whatever that means. :)


  11. I have a little temper. I can throw a full out temper tantrum when I am mad cause, yes, I am a little drama princess. :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I don't think Maggie will ever walk. She's very content being toted around! Ella is just precious!

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!