Friday, February 27, 2009

Congrats to one of the best friends a girl could ask for

I have been given the ok and am so excited that.....
Cheryl and Rob are expecting baby Hyland in early October.

All I can say about this lady is that I love her more than she will ever know. We met in high school and almost instantly formed a bond. (We're like Anne and Diana of Anne of Green Gables. We're kindred spirits.) I think God brought her to me because he knew there would never be another CHERYL. We've lived in different cities for the last ten years now, but I can't imagine how I would have survived the last 12 without her. I never wonder if we'll be friends 20 years from now. We think so much alike sometimes that it's scary. We've even been known to pick out the same Christmas card while in different parts of the state. :) We've been through so much together....bad times and good times. I've shared so many phases of my life with her. I don't deserve her, but am so very thankful that she is in my life. She is the perfect example of a friend and I know she will be the same, as a mother. I love you, Burr and am so so excited about this baby!

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!