Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9 months

Ella Claire turned 9 months today! We had a busy afternoon with her check-up. Then, dinner in Murfreesboro with our friends Mindy and Leslie (and Leslie's little boy Leyton.) Then, Aunt Weezer (aka Lyndsey) met up with us and we went to Leslie's house for a little visit. I was really surprised at how well Leyton and Ella Claire played together. Ella Claire just followed him around like a little puppy....wanting whatever toy, cup, lid (lol) he had at the moment. Girls, I hope we can do this regularly. (I miss you girls!) We had fun tonight. I'll post pictures soon.

Ella Claire is a big (healthy) girl per Dr. Castleberry. We didn't have to have shots this time, but she did have to get her finger pricked. She was such a big girl and didn't cry at all. Her 9 month stats are:

Weight: 21 pounds and 4 ounces 90%
Length: 28 3/4 inches 90%
Head Circumference: 45 cm 75%

Happy 9 Months, My sweet angel. We love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Be our friend......



________________
Add this to your site

About Me

My photo
The two most important things about me are that I am a wife to Bryan and mother to Ella Claire. I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 years. Bryan teaches at the alternative school in our hometown and coaches high school wrestling. I enjoy my job, which allows me to remain home with Ella Claire alot, but also help other children as well. I love spending time with my family, cooking, traveling, reading, watching movies, UT football, gardening and stamping. I love my life!